What is hot yoga?
Hot yoga is a series of postures and breathing exercises performed in a heated room. The heat allows the body to stretch and compress more deeply, minimising the risk of injury or strain. The heart lungs and circulatory system are required to work harder, giving you a cardio vascular workout. The warmth aids sweating and thereby giving you the added benefit of a detox.
- Total mind & body workout
- Helps sporting & other injuries
- Increases flexibility & strength
- Boosts energy
- Relieves tension
The class info
- Classes last 60, 75 & 90 & 100 minutes
- Women wear shorts or leggings & sports top
- Men wear shorts. T shirt optional
- Bring water & and 2 towels (1 for shower and 1 for your mat)
- Mats & water for hire & sale
- Beginners can sign up online (makes things quicker at front desk) but will still need to come to studio to register and pay.
- No need to book, just arrive at least 20 minutes early first time to register.
- Come hydrated, avoid a heavy meal 2-3 hours prior to class.
- All ages, sizes, abilities welcome to all classes (top tip – if you are totally new to yoga try the 60 or 75 min sessions first).
- Busiest and hottest sessions are later evening and weekends, weekday day times are much quieter.
- Parking can be tricky, please take a look at our parking plan under the find us tab.
**Introductory offer is open to new clients only and cannot be used for Wednesdays 8:15pm sessions or Fridays Meditation 100.
Feel Hot Yoga has been awarded “Best New Business 2012″ by St Albans district Chamber of Commerce.
Click here to read more…