With Denise Gaskell.
Explore your yoga practice in a whole new way – blindfolded!
Removing the ability to see intensifies the mind-body experience and effortlessly moves your focus into the present moment. The remaining senses sharpen creating the opportunity to refine your yoga practice from the inside out.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn to trust your instincts as you are guided through a series of yoga postures.
- Develop more conscious movement/muscle engagement and a stronger connection to the breath.
- Build strength and resilience by tuning into sensations as they arise in the mind and body.
- Practice in a more mindful, meditative way.
- Gain new insights into your yoga practice.
Step out of your comfort zone to experience an exhilarating and challenging way to tap into the body’s natural equilibrium. Please bring a scarf or bandana to use as a blindfold.
Saturday 19th October 2019
Feel St Albans
Early bird price £20 if pre-booked before 30th September 2019. Platinum, Silver and Off-Peak members 20% discount when booked in studio. Usual terms and conditions apply.
Share this Post