Corporate Wellbeing, Team Building & Membership
Did you know that over 1.3 million people each year suffer from work related ill health? At Feel Watford and St Albans we offer a number of ways in which we can help your business become a calmer and less stressful place to work. The results for your organisation can be measurable with the benefits including:
- Better employee health
- Enhanced staff loyalty
- Positive, motivated employees
- Improved energy levels throughout the business
- Higher levels of personal effectiveness
- A rise in staff morale
- A reduction in staff absenteeism
- A reduction in recruitment costs
Corporate Wellbeing & Team Building
- Introduction to relaxation techniques and basic Yoga postures to improve mental & physical well being
- Group NLP & relationship building through partner yoga & accro yoga
- Understanding and controlling the ‘fight or flight’ response at work
- Simple diaphragmatic breath work techniques for stress management
Our programs are designed to increase our awareness of what is happening inside us — physically and emotionally. Increasing our awareness extends our capacity for control over what is happening within the physical body. As a result, we are better prepared to recognize the symptoms of stress and make changes before we develop unhealthy stress related conditions such as anxiety, heart disease and depression. Yoga techniques not only calm the body, but also are a means of healing the sense of isolation that can lead to stress and illness.
The aim of the sessions is to develop a stronger bond between colleagues as well as understand some of the basic tools they can adopt to help combat stress related tension and anxiety.
Corporate & Team Membership
We can offer your business or your sports team a trial session that can be adapted to focus on the level or areas that are needed most. We work with a number of semi-professional and professional teams to improve recovery rates, personal bests and help build a psychological advantage.
To find out more about how we can improve your working environment, make your staff happier, healthier & more productive, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org