This course with Anita Tambala is ideal for beginners or those wishing to deepen their understanding of the basics of yoga practise.
Over 5 weeks each class will focus on a different aspect of practise.
- Standing Poses – Building strength, understanding, alignment and setting the foundation for a safe yoga practise
- Twist – Twists will help restore the spine’s natural range of motion, cleanse organs and stimulate circulation
- Back Bends – strengthen and realign the spine and open the chest. Through exploration of the anatomy of the spine we will learn to back bend safely and confidently.
- Balances & Inversions – focuses the mind, strengthens the muscles and helps us to find our centre of gravity. We will practice some gentle upside down poses.
- Let’s Flow – co-ordinating our breathe with the postures we have learned we will move through a very gentle flow. We will learn how to connect poses into a simple flow.
Each class will include breath work and relaxation.
Numbers will be limited to just 12 spaces to ensure that all the attendees get the maximum attention from Anita.
It will be a space where you are free to ask questions and interact with Anita.
At the end of class your efforts will be rewarded with a complimentary delicious smoothie and a happy heart.
Every Monday starting 29th April 2019
Early bird deal £70 if booked before 15th April
Usual terms and conditions apply.
Share this Post