Hands up if you love pancakes! This simple pancake recipe is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and oil-free! Enjoy pancakes with all of the flavour but none of the fuss or guilt! These delicious treats are so easy to make and are perfect for a post-yoga snack. Try stacking yours up with layers of fruit, crushed nuts and honey!
255g of gluten free rolled oats
500ml of almond milk
2 ripe bananas
1. Place the oats in a high-speed blender or processor and blend until a flour consistency is reached.
2. Add the almond milk, bananas and any optional ingredients before blending again until a cream-like batter is formed.
3. Heat a non-stick pan and pour in roughly a third of the mixture.
4. Cook until the edges become golden and bubbles appear on top.
5. Flip your pancake and cook until the other side is also golden.
6. Serve with toppings of your choice and enjoy!
Share this Post