Mindfulness is a tried-and-tested method of reducing stress and anxiety and offers a way to be in touch with what is happening in the here and now and live life more deeply.
This 8-week course, Mindfulness For Life, is an in-depth introduction to mindfulness. It is designed to empower you to develop a nourishing and resilient personal meditation practice. Over the course of 8 sessions and a one-day retreat, you will learn how to:
- Recognise thoughts that generate more stress and embrace and transform difficult emotions.
- Increase capacity for focus, attention, learning, memory, creativity and concentration.
- Feel kind and compassionate towards ourselves and others.
- Increase self-confidence and assertiveness.
- Find balance and a sense of calm.
The course will include mindfulness meditation practices, gentle stretching and movement, group dialogue and discussion, individually tailored instructions and home assignments.
- Participants of the course will be expected to:
- Attend all sessions if possible including the day-retreat.
- Devote time at home to develop personal mindfulness practice between each class.
- Engage in the material with openness and perseverance during the whole course.
Every Tuesday starting 23rd April 2019
Early bird price £150 if you book before 15th April.
Usual terms and conditions apply.
Share this Post