We aren’t strict but a few simple things will make sure everyone enjoys their class.
- Class starts on time, our doors open 30 minutes before the advertised time. We recommend getting here early and all students should arrive in good time at least 5 minutes before class.
- Finish telephone conversations and turn off your mobile phone before coming to class.
- Leave shoes in shoe racks provided.
- Men to wear shorts or leggings and sometimes a t-shirt/vest based on preference. Women to wear capri shorts, leggings, harem pants, or all in ones and a sports top or t-shirt.
- Please keep body and feet clean when attending class. If necessary, feel free to shower before class. As a courtesy to fellow students, please avoid heavy perfumes and colognes.
- A kind note to smokers: Please brush your teeth and change your clothing before class as all odours are enhanced in the heated room.
- When the class has finished, please leave the studio quietly and respect others savasana.
- Please leave all bags / phones in the changing rooms.
- Avoid wearing jewellery or watches in class.
- If you have any medical conditions, injuries, recent surgeries or if you are pregnant, please advise at reception or the teacher before class.
Thank you and enjoy your class.