- Who is Feel Wellbeing?
- When do we collect your personal information?
- What personal information do we collect?
- How we use your personal information
- How we protect your personal information
- How long will we keep your personal information?
- Who do we share your personal information with?
- Your personal information and your rights
- How to stop the use of your personal information for direct marketing
- How to contact us
Feel Wellbeing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
2. Who is Feel Hot Yoga?
Feel Hot Yoga and Feel Wellbeing are the trading names of Olive & Daisy Ltd. We provide yoga/wellbeing services and products in Hertfordshire.
3. When do we collect your personal information?
- When you sign up to our newsletter.
- When you book a class.
- When you create an account with us.
4. What personal information do we collect?
- When you create an account with us we will collect your name and address, date of birth, contact mobile number, your preferences/interests, details about your health, emergency contact details, a login and a password as well as optional details of family members.
- When you sign up to our newsletter we will collect your name and email address.
Anonymous data about your use of our website via cookies in your web browser. Read more about cookies below.
5. How we use your personal information
- To set up an account for you which enables you to manage your bookings and purchases online.
- To process your booking requests.
- To respond to your queries, feedback, refund requests and complaints as well as to record your attendance history and health issues.
- We may also keep a record of any communication with you in order to inform future responses to you.
- To contact you about your bookings or purchases with us.
- With your consent, we may use your personal information for notifying you via email of special offers, products or services we think may be of interest for you.
- To comply with our legal obligations to share your personal information with Law enforcement should a valid request be received.
- To send you feedback requests to help improve our products and services.
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
6. How we protect your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
7. How long will we keep your personal information?
We retain your information only as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we obtained them and any other permitted linked purposes. If information is used for two purposes we will retain it until the purpose with the latest period expires; but we will stop using it for the purpose with a shorter period once that period expires.
We restrict access to your information to only those persons who need to use it for the relevant purpose.
Our retention periods are based on business needs and your information that is no longer needed is either irreversibly anonymised or destroyed securely.
8. Who do we share your personal information with?
To give you the best experience at Feel Hot Yoga, and to enable us to offer our products and services, we partner with the following companies:
- MindBody Online – to collect and store your personal information and process your online bookings and purchases with us.
- Mailchimp – to send you special offers, products or services via email marketing.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
9. Your personal information and your rights
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Correction of your personal information if incorrect or out of date.
- That we stop using your personal information for marketing purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you at any time. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email [email protected] or write to us at Feel Wellbeing Watford, Unit T, Penfold Trading Estate, Imperial Way, Watford, Hertfordshire WD24 4YY
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to use your personal data at any time.
10. How to stop the use of your personal information for marketing services
If you have consented to receive marketing from us, you may opt out at anytime by following the unsubscribe instructions in any marketing email received.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected]
Feel Wellbeing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
12. How to contact us
By email: [email protected]
Or by writing to us at: Feel Wellbeing Watford, Unit T, Penfold Trading Estate, Imperial Way, Watford, Hertfordshire WD24 4YY
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
We use persistent (or permanent) cookies on this site to remember your preferences and settings such as whether you have signed up to our newsletter and whether you have chosen to accept cookies. We also use them to analyse web traffic on our site.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are used on this site to monitor the use of our website and integrate this use with the third party websites. These cookies are set by the third parties involved (Google, Facebook, Doubleclick and Mailchimp) and are governed by the cookie policies of the websites that place them.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the further information links above explain how to remove cookies from your browser. However, if you choose not to accept cookies, some of our website features may not function as a result.